[Incubator] gvSIG incubation process feedback

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Mon Jan 6 03:10:01 PST 2014

Jody,
I like the uncluttered incubation docs.

Maybe we should introduce compulsory and optional items on our list.
There are things which cannot be pushed to "known issues" and still be
accept for graduation like source code availablility, Open Source
license, governance and such.

Otoh it will again clutter our docs and make them harder to follow-up.
Just wary of watering down our criteria...

Cheers,
Arnulf