[Incubator] Old versions of the incubator documents?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 17:33:06 PDT 2014

A bit of discussion with Cameron and I have found how the content manager
does things.... basically if you login you can see previous version:

Version 2.0:
http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/project_graduation_checklist.html (some
typos fixed by arnulf)
Version 2.0: http://www.osgeo.org/node/557/revisions/2947/view
Version 1.0: http://www.osgeo.org/node/557/revisions/1383/view

Anyone want to verify those links for me?

Jody Garnett