[Incubator] Old versions of the incubator documents?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 14:10:38 PDT 2014

incubation committee,
Peter seems to have picked up on the fact that we are not keeping track
of old releases of our process documents. Is that correct? I suggest in
future we should archive old releases of documents.

Peter,
You can see version 1 of our incubation checklist here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20120310100109/http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/project_graduation_checklist.html

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager