[Incubator] Steps toward merging/deprecating incubation documents

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 08:36:04 PST 2014

Merging docs is a good idea, looks like we end up with one "initial
application" document, and one "graduation / checklist" document.

While merging please keep the checklist feel, we do have a FAQ page which
can be used if you feel more discussion is warranted. Questions such as
"appropriate standards" are difficult, since we would like to encourage
projects to explore and work in areas that have not yet been standardized.

Jody Garnett