[Incubator] Recommend Graduation of Rasdaman from OSGeo Incubation

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Fri Oct 31 07:14:17 PDT 2014

Listers-

this last remark of Bruce highlights the issue:

> I will be travelling for the next few weeks and will now have little bandwidth
to follow up on additional information requested from me until early December.

Same here - due to manifold obligations I cannot always respond immediately, in
particular on issues requiring specific attention.

So, instead of
> - putting a limit on the response time.
let me suggest to jointly move forward.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

-Peter

Dr. Peter Baumann
   mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
   tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
   www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)