[Incubator] Unresponsive/Inactive Projects

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Thu Sep 18 07:16:05 PDT 2014

Hi Landon,
Thanks for bringing this up. I agree with you that it makes sense to put projects that are inactive for a longer time on inactive for the incubation process as well. If that then also allows a mentor to assist another project, there is even more reason for this.

So from my point of view a +1 to put inactive projects on hold and let the mentor decide if s/he wants to move on to support another project from the waiting list. The only other prerequisite for this would be that the the inactive project members failed to respond to multiple attempts to contact them.

Thanks, Jeroen