[Incubator] Unresponsive/Inactive Projects

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:16:44 PDT 2014

I am not sure we would want to put mentors on the spot with the "discretion
to put a project on inactive status". Making a motion keeps communication
clear, and gives us something formal to report to the board.

Right now we are a pretty informal committee, but we can introduce more
procedures if it would help provide guidance. Mentors are in the best
position (as our contact point with a new project) to make such a motion. I
would at least like to try using a motion to "inactivate" a project a
couple of times (to see if it works) before making it into a formal
procedure.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 10:20 AM, Landon Blake <sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com