[Incubator] [Board] osgeo labs - Maturity Rating

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:16:57 PDT 2014

Hi Jachym,
I'm not sure what you feel are the differences between the original 4
star and suggested 5 star rating is?
I note that a 4 star rating will likely hit the road block that we hit
before (in that projects object strongly to being rated as a 2 star
project).
Either way, defining a rating is easy. Defining and then applying a
checklist, such as is provided by incubation, is a much harder process,
and until we have volunteers to put the checklist into place, I can't
see this checklist being put into practice.