[Incubator] Updating projects contact points

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:42:48 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I would like to ask you all, as OSGeo secretary, to update your wiki
profiles, and update the
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Steering_Committees [1] page
accordingly, using

Contact/Chair: [[User:WikiUser | Wiki User]]

template for each project, according to current state.

I'm just making sure, that OSGeo has up to date contacts to current
OSGeo projects. Please response to this e-mail once, you update the
wiki, so I get confirmed, you did it.

I would like you also to add e-mail address to your profile in
whatever spam-bot-preserved form, it's supposed to be readable by
humans only.

I would like you to ask to finish this within a week from now, I'll be
bouncing on each and every contact point/pcs chair, who will not
respond to my e-mail, to make sure, all contacts are up to date.

Sorry with bordering you with this "paper" work, for 90% of you, it's
just having a look at the page and making sure, it's ok. For the rest,
it should be done within 5 minutes longest.

Thank you

Jachym

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Steering_Committees
--