[Incubator] Code Provenance Review Location

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Sep 25 08:25:59 PDT 2014

Landon,

We did it this way for GeoMoose:

http:// wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoMoose_Provenance_Review

Might be better way though, but this was the easiest for me to do based on corraling everything together.  I think there were some raised eyebrows when I put this together originally, but my thoughts revolved around not duplicating things.  Probably led to more reading by Jody, our Mentor though.

Bobb