[Incubator] Recommend pycsw Graduation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 11:37:41 PST 2015

Hi Angelos,
I'd suggest that it is ok to have outstanding issues with the provenance
review, so long as each issue has an acceptable workaround.
Eg: if there is a conflict with a license of an included library, then
the work around could be to download the library separately.
There should also be a statement about what the project plans are around
the issue. Maybe you are planning to rewrite the library, or maybe you
are approaching the library authors to get access to the code under
another license.

Thanks for addressing the other issues.

--
Cameron Shorter,