[Incubator] Incubation nightmare - istsos

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Mon Jan 26 07:14:30 PST 2015

Cameron,
I think this is really really serous and really bad:
"From the few documents I can see, it appears that IstSOS is still
relatively immature. The effort required to take a project through
incubation is high, for both the mentor, the committee, and also the
project. As such, there may be some un-voiced reluctance to bring IstSOS
into incubation."

What are the "*u**n-voiced reluctance*"?
The committee should then have voted against the entrance of istSOS in
incubation.

Your sentence sound like if someone on purpose is stopping the process and I
don't want to thing so....

Maxi