[Incubator] [OSGeo-Discuss] New incubation procedure

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 23:27:14 PST 2015

Vašku,

just side note: yes, whith the new "Labs" initiative "OSGeo-Labs" have to
change their name.

My idea would rather be to get rid of current OSGeo- "labs" and "projects"
and start with new "OSGeo-projects" and metioned star (or similar) rating
system.

Than for current OSGeo-Labs "OSGeo-project level 1" would make it (or
similar)

Jachym

po 2. 3. 2015 v 18:33 odesílatel Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com>