[Incubator] MOTION: Accept GeoNode into incubation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Oct 9 10:50:53 PDT 2015

some updates:

  - added GeoNode to the list of incubating projects on
http://www.osgeo.org/ right panel
  - added GeoNode to the list of incubating projects on
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Incubation_Committee and listed David Bitner
as mentor.  Please link any incubation documents there.
  - added GeoNode to the list of incubating projects on the main OSGeo
popup banner (see "OSGeo_popup.pdf" at
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/exhibitionpack/)

Let me know if I missed any places GeoNode should be added to.

-jeff