[Incubator] AGM report - status update requested from each project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 21:36:21 PDT 2016

It is that time of year - annual general meeting at foss4g.

While I can go over what we have done this year I would like to invite
project reps and mentors to provide a status update (please reply to this
email thread).

Ian Turton if you are willing to mentor, please review the SLD Editor
proposal and make a motion on this email list.

For projects going to the code-sprint (
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint) istSOS will be working
hard on incubation and you are welcome to join us.

I would also love to hear back from Jeff on the GeoNode experiment with
click though GitHub CLAs as that would provide a better experience for our
project teams of successful.