[Incubator] AGM report - status update requested from each project

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 05:44:21 PDT 2016

Hey Jody and all,

Im giving an entire talk at FOSS4G on the evolution of our project and
its history and a brief update of where we are. My slides on the topic
from FOSS4G NA are here.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xTIu9apsIEIvt3s3D9npOtuQTMwYgoLvkTearUU48Fo/edit
I will update this a bit this week.

As for CLAHub, I _just_ did this this morning. It was incredibly
painless. https://www.clahub.com/agreements/GeoNode/geonode ... The
Secretary can grab the CSV list at any time on this page. GitHub will
now no longer allow PRs to be merged (or commits pushed directly)
unless all committers in the PR have 'signed' the CLA.

I *highly* recommend this method. It took me all of 5 minutes to setup
and it takes 2 seconds to 'sign' it and it forces people to sign
before committing. Happy to answer any questions.

Looking forward to seeing everyone here in Bonn!