[Incubator] osgeo innovator (was labs)

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Feb 5 01:30:53 PST 2016

If I can add something,
I believe the question is that a small project could be the best on the
earth but specific enough / complicated enough not to meet the interest of
a large community.

Does it means the project is not good and applicable or ready to the main
street?
I don't believe this is true.

Maybe not correct example could be the electric cars:
- do they work good? can they be recommended? are they ready for the
market? can they circulate? Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
- are they so widley used? No

It would be a pity not to promote what is working perfectly but not yet
diffused because of marketing / economic value.

Maxi

*Massimiliano Cannata*

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra