[Incubator] osgeo innovator (was labs)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:16:38 PST 2016

Agreed, and we will start that discussion (again) shortly.

One of the key benefits of OSGeo is an organization is the ability to be
inclusive, going to see if we can take that message out to the projects.
Ideally I would like to to make joining "OSGeo Technology" easier that
joining "OSGeo Live" distribution which is easier than joining "OSGeo
Projects".