[Incubator] osgeo innovator, experiment, community, builder, shed, barn, garage, ...

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:11:17 PST 2016

I"ve set-up a quick little online survey to help us reboot (and rename) the
OSGeo Incubation Labs.

Here is the survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hFLM5F0VSR44D0i-vMTBw2rCc7J99-CcqJuJRwESf2E/viewform

It might help to read this page first:

It explains what I originally hope to accomplish for projects with the
OSGeo Incubation Labs.

I'll tally and publish the survey results to the list on Friday after lunch
(Pacific Time Zone).

After we've chosen a name, I'll clean-up and rename the wiki page.

Thanks for participating in the survey!

Landon