[Incubator] quick update / feedback prior to osgeo meeting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:37:02 PST 2016

Hi Landon, Manual,
In answer to Landon's question, I think that committer guidelines and
responsibilities are important and should be addressed before completing
incubation. It is future protection for you and your users to say we are
doing our best to ensure that everyone understands that code for this
project is Open Source, and also provides a good template for building
community.

I haven't looked into the question about an unclear licenced component yet.

Cheers, Cameron

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager
LISAsoft