[Incubator] PyWPS mentorship and PSC nomination

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:08:25 PST 2016

No problem, but you are going a bit beyond the call of duty here mate :D

The primary responsibility for an incubation mentor is as point of contact
for project members as they go through incubation (no conflict there).

Tom is also responsible for nominating the project when it is "ready", a
key aspect of this (and one of the only judgement calls in incubation) is
Tom's opinion about the project being inclusive in decision making (by
inducting him as a volunteer pywps is being actively-inclusive :D ).

aside: Although the above is a bit of a judgement call, the viewpoint can
often be backed up by pointing to email threads (for projects like geonode
that make decisions at the committer level), or by meeting minuets for
projects that set up as a PSC.