[Incubator] PyWPS code contribution agreements

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:10:26 PST 2016

Tom,
Copyright needs to be allocated to a legal entity. I assume the "PyWPS
Development Team" is not an incorporated entity. "PyWPS Development
Team, represented by Jachym Cepicky" is probably questionable.

Assigning to a person is ok. Assigning to a company or organisation like
the OSGeo Foundation is also legally ok.

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager
LISAsoft
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf,