[Incubator] PyWPS code contribution agreements

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:28:24 PST 2016

If you have accepted any changes Jachym, those changes are not "(c) Jachym
Cepicky", it would be "(c) Jachym Cepicky and others" (and git history
would provide the others).

The critical part of a contribution agreement (or whatever you decide) is
to be sure everyone who contributed is happy with the open source license
being used. You may decide a contribution agreement is fun (it allows you
to relicense later), or you may decide you just want an email sent to your
developer list (how OSGeo Live works
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Git_migration>)