[Incubator] Proj4php community project

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:29:09 PDT 2016

Hi Julien,

You might want to look at the OSGeo-Live incubation page we have set up:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Incubation_Graduation_Checklist

The OSGeo-Live project is not officially "in incubation", but that
hasn't stopped us from working on addressing the incubation steps and
answering the questions.

Addressing these steps ensures that you are building a strong community
project.

You might also want to have a look at a proposed next version of the
checklist:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Graduation_Checklist

P +61 2 8099 9000,  M +61 419 142 254, W www.jirotech.com