[Incubator] Proj4php community project

Julien Moquet moquet.julien at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:25:32 PDT 2016

Hi Cameron,

Thank you for your answer.
I am totally agree, proj4php is a bit young (even after 7 years !).
But somes continue to get interested on it.

I am going to complete proj4php strategy to match your checklist !
And as Jody tolds me, a first step will be to became a community project.

I will keep incubator lists in touch.

Regards,
Julien.