[Incubator] idea I should of gotten to earlier

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 02:41:22 PDT 2016

One thing that was identified in the board face-to-face meeting was the
gaps that happen in our organization when a volunteer is unavailable.

I am painfully reminded of this after being sick (and travelling) for a
month, and neglecting my responsibilities as incubation chair as a result.
Indeed two motions should of been tallied and wrapped up this month :P

How does the committee feel about have a backup chair to keep things
rolling if I am unavailable to facilitate? If so we can proceed with
nominations/voting etc :)