[Incubator] Motion to accept Oskari into Incubation (2nd serve)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 20:53:57 PDT 2017

> *Motion* to accept Oskari into Incubation based on the application at [2]
> with myself (Arnulf Christl) as mentor.
>
> +1
>
> This motion will be open for two weeks until April 18. Please do not
> hesitate to vote -1 in case there is something amiss with the application,
> this is by no means trying to push anything. Hint: There are some
> interesting aspects: This project is "owned" by an informal network (Oskari
> Network), they do not have mailing lists but afaict function properly.
> Should we recommend to start using ML or ask them to find another means
> that would satisfy our requirements?

This motion has now closed, sorry I was out last week and am just catching
up to community email on the weekend.

   - Bruce Bannerman   +1
   - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
   - Landon Blake
   - Howard Butler
   - Arnulf Christl    +1
   - Jody Garnett (chair)    +1
   - Dimitris Kotzinos +1
   - Tom Kralidis    +1
   - Julien-Samuel Lacroix +1
   - Mark Lucas +1
   - Steve Lime
   - Daniel Morissette
   - Markus Schneider
   - Cameron Shorter   +1
   - Norman Vine
   - Frank Warmerdam

The motion is carried, this represents exactly 50% of our committee
responding.

For Landon, Howard, Steve, Daniel, Markus, Norman, Frank can I ask you
respond with a +0 if you do not have time to review an application. You may
also step down from the committee at any point if you are buys with work,
and rejoin when you once again have time to participate.