[Incubator] discussion on osgeo projects, osgeo community and incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 17:11:16 PDT 2017

You can see these logos used in context here:

- https://github.com/lucadelu/osgeo/blob/grass/marketing/print/grass_a4.svg
-
https://github.com/lucadelu/osgeo/blob/zoo-project/marketing/print/zoo-project.svg
-
https://github.com/lucadelu/osgeo/blob/mapserver/marketing/print/mapserver.svg

The beta website is not showing the "osgeo project" logos yet:

http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/projects/geo-node/