[Incubator] discussion on osgeo projects, osgeo community and incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 08:15:03 PDT 2017

Incubation committee participants.

As long as our current discussion remains open I do not feel comfortable
acting (even at the direction of the board). Can I ask osgeo incubation
committee particpants to respond to this email thread.

Specifically I would like a response from each of our members:

   - Bruce Bannerman
   - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
   - Landon Blake
   - Howard Butler
   - Arnulf Christl
   - Jody Garnett
   - Dimitris Kotzinos
   - Tom Kralidis
   - Julien-Samuel Lacroix
   - Mark Lucas
   - Steve Lime
   - Daniel Morissette
   - Markus Schneider
   - Cameron Shorter
   - Norman Vine
   - Frank Warmerdam

So far discussion here, and on individual project, lists are about 50/50 -
which is suprising to me.

If it helps I can make a motion to facilitate this discussion.