[Incubator] What is outreach

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 14:21:10 PDT 2017

On 7 July 2017 at 12:39, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Jody for your offer to mentor. After our next release, I expect we
> will reach out to you about this.

Good good, release comes first.

> I like your diagram. Are you in a position to accept review comments? (I
> reckon I can help make the words more concise).

LOL - of course you can, and you already had a crack at this content (it
was one of the google docs you reviewed). I am happy to revise for the next
printing, but this text was sent to the printer yesterday.

I would not mind having an incubation meeting in July or August to review
how we present ourselves on the new website.

All the best