[Incubator] Projects Waiting for a Mentor

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 12:32:13 PDT 2017

I went and checked - and removed the GeoNode incubation application.

Here is a link to trac:
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&component=Incubator&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&order=priority

Of you want a quick win we it would be great to contact community projects
and check that they have the new logo, if they are interested in
incubation, are aware of the new website (and have filled in the form to be
listed). I also wonder how close our existing incubating projects are to
graduation and if we should consider dropping any that are not ready to
work on incubation.