[Incubator] Oskari Incubation Application

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 12:33:25 PDT 2017

I am going to try and updating my mail filters so I can get these
applications routed into the same folder as the incubation email. Trac
sends too many notifications so I only tend to catch these new applications
when we have a meeting (or someone sends me a personal email).

It does look like a neat project, a java stack sdi app, that looks to be
well under way.

I am happy to have a hangout or similar, but we have issues getting enough
people to run a meeting (given the timezone differences). Currently we are
in a holding pattern, the limiting factor for incubation is volunteer
mentors (not projects applying).