[Incubator] Recommending a Project For Graduation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed May 17 12:22:19 PDT 2017

That is exciting :)

There is a checklist, it actually replaced the "incubation status" document
a while back (since we had too many similar things). The checklist has a
few more examples then the original status document, and includes some
post-graduation details (like identifying a volunteer to act as project
officer). It also no longer has those questions about OSGeo infrastructure;
simply saying system admin committee can help if needed.

* Project Graduation Checklist
<http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/project_graduation_checklist.html>

For current documents, including the above see http://www.osgeo.org/
incubator

I am really looking forward to ORFEO graduating.