[Incubator] OSGeo-Live incubation application, and a question

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 14:36:57 PDT 2017

Hello all, one of the things that came out of the website discussion around
OSGeo committees, initiatives, and projects ... was a discussion from the
OSGeo-Live team if they should apply for incubation.

I am pleased to see that an incubation application has come in:
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2002

Can I ask our members to review the above application. I have offered to
mentor the project (and am listed on the above bug ticket). I would like to
check that committee members are comfortable with me acting as mentor since
I was an early contributor to the project (although no longer active).