[Incubator] list of incubating projects + their status

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 14:47:42 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Is there a list with all incubating projects + their status:
* what needs to happen to finish incubation
* who is the mentor
* if the project is still interested in incubation
* if the mentor is still interested in being a mentor

I'd really like to hear from the projects and their mentors, and I
think it would really be worthwhile to collect such a list and update
it every quarter. I have the impression that incubation is stale in
many projects and we should fix that. I offered help for that years
ago and without such a list helping out is impossible.

I'm also not sure incubation should rely on one mentor. If we want to
teach projects to build a community, and communicate open as a
community, having private conversations with one mentor is not showing
the way forward.

Kind Regards,
Johan