[Incubator] list of incubating projects + their status

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Sep 13 15:32:33 PDT 2017

Hi Johan,

For the past couple of years I've been maintaining a current status of
mentors and projects at:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Incubation_Committee#Incubator (before that,
there was no record only mailing list discussions, and I was tired of
digging for that)

I also maintain a history of graduated projects at
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Incubation_Committee#Graduated

Help with maintaining this is welcomed!

-jeff

--