[Incubator] Proposing Loader as an OSGeo Community Project

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Wed Aug 15 02:47:45 PDT 2018

Thanks Jody,

We've updated the contributors page to include something on licensing.
We're not convinced about the need for headers with the MIT license, but
we'll have some internal discussions about this. Is it a deal-breaker for
getting the project accepted as a community project?

Jo

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 1:12 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>>
>>> t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech
>>> <https://twitter.com/astuntech>
>>>
>>> iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
>>> <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
>>> GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
>>> <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
>>> Helpdesk and customer portal
>>> <http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>
>>>
>>> Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales.
>>> Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN
>>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=120+Manor+Green+Road,+Epsom,+Surrey,+KT19+8LN&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>> VAT no. 864201149.

>> --

*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For urgent
our office on 01372 744009

*
Reserve your conference place now:  *Bristol 26 Sept
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/astun-conference-bristol-tickets-46763717538>*
| *Leeds 3rd October
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/astun-conference-leeds-tickets-46763825862>

*
*
*Sign up to our mailing list
<https://astuntechnology.com/company/#email-updates> for updates on news,
products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.