[Incubator] Proposing Loader as an OSGeo Community Project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 14:03:47 PDT 2018

No it is not a deal breaker, but it is worth consideration as an open
source best-practice. It can be a quick two lines reminding people that the
project is MIT licensed and providing a URL rather than the full license.

The point of asking projects to check their headers is something (anything)
easier then asking for a full providence review. If you find that easier
(with a relatively small codebase) then checking headers it may be a good
alternative? The idea was that checking headers could be done quickly with
a sed script rather than asking for a providence review like we do in
incubation.