[Incubator] website roles "project editor"

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 00:50:00 PST 2018

Vicky and myself had a go a website roles (ticket 2075
<https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2075>) over the weekend, there are
some notes on the SAC Wiki
<https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/wiki/website%20roles>.

For the incubation committee members .. there is a "project editor" role
you can use to publish new projects, and also assign "project author" role
to members who have gotten the go ahead to list a new project on our
website.

If I missed assigning you "project editor" role, or if you need to sign in
to the website with your osgeo userid first, please send me an email.

It is going to be a bother sorting out roles this week and I would like to
have as many people available to help out as possible.