[Incubator] motion: accept Photo Raster Library as a community project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 09:24:39 PST 2018

Thanks Alex, here is the page: https://www.osgeo.org/projects/pronto-raster/

I am making a couple changes to make it match the look and feel...
- moved some of the text to the "content" tab.
- added some "similar" products
- filled in source code and documentation links
- Add GitHub repo as developers resource
- Added the full docs and an end-user resource

And most importantly added you as a "who's involved" :)

Requests:
- Please double check what I have done above
- Can you add a profile picture for your self please
- Can you fill in some "core-features" of the library