[Incubator] Fwd: Proposing a new OSGeo Community project: Blink Raster

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 19:46:14 PST 2018

Sounds good, I checked the repo when Alex first asked on discuss - so I
would feel comfortable giving him the go ahead to make an OSGeo project
page right away.

Indeed I would be okay with any incubation committee member performing that
spot check and giving projects the go ahead to make a project page.

As for being an OSGeo project, see other email thread for some additional
ideas (devs require no-dumping, No API key required). I also think we could
ask osgeo projects to check their file headers, in addition to having a
license file. Finally we should make a motion since being an OSGeo
community project has some standing in or organization (including the
ability to ask this committee for budget requests).