[Incubator] Fwd: Proposing a new OSGeo Community project: Blink Raster

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 19:51:35 PST 2018

I'd like to make a motion that we accept Blink Raster as an OSGeo Community
Project. I'm willing to help Alex, the project lead, work through some of
the first steps to getting set-up, and will also try to help him market the
project to potential users/contributors a bit. This shouldn't be too
bad...as I'm not actively mentoring any projects right now. :]

Landon