[Incubator] motion: accept blink as a community project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 09:03:56 PST 2018

Howard this is not an application for incubation, just for an "osgeo
community" project.

The goal with community modules, from Venka's direction, was to allow the
foundation to support innovation, smaller projects, or projects that do not
yet have a community. The CONTRIBUTING file indicates the project is open
to external contributions, that is all we are asking for right now (not
community).