[Incubator] request from zoo-project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 22:57:52 PDT 2018

The treasurer has received a request from the zoo-psc for funding so me
travel to foss4g (where some presentations on ZOO-Project and MapMint are
taking place):

* https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/zoo-psc/2018-July/000749.html

Reminder ZOO-Project, along with several other community projects, made
budget requests here:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2018#Community_Projects

ZOO-Project has not completed graduation and does not have an officer of
their own, so I guess this falls on me as incubation chair to make the
request on behalf of the ZOO-Project PSC.

*As incubation chair this looks fine, the ZOO-Project is both planning
ahead with a budget request, and making use of the funding in a productive
fashion. I kind of wish many of our other projects were as engaged.*

I am happy to make the request, I will give it 24 hours in case any
ZOO-Project PSC members, or incubation committee members, wish to provide
input.