[Incubator] Joining OSGeo as a community project

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:55:42 PDT 2018

Hi Guy and Harel,

It is good to see your collaborative effort in building your Website and data.

However, from what I can see on your Wiki page, I don’t think that this equates to a software project.

In case I’m wrong, how do you see that other people not affiliated with your Website would use the software that you develop?

Kind regards,

Bruce