[Incubator] osgeo board request world wind consider joining the foundation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 14:11:32 PDT 2018

Perhaps that is what I missing Patrick, there is no special handshake -
what is needed is the we need the world wind leadership to have a look at
what our organization offers and decide if they want to take part.

Do you have a good contact with the world wind leadership that you could
extend our invitation to? I would be happy to answer any questions about
our organization and what we offer.

While I appreciate you CCing the discussion and GeoForAll lists, because I
guess you are looking for public visibility .. it does not work to invite
others to the conversation unless they are on all the email lists.