[Incubator] motion: accept loader as community project

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Oct 15 01:24:28 PDT 2018

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to vote, since I'm the one proposing it, but
obviously I'm a +1!

Jo

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 4:18 AM Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

> A reminder we have the following motion open:
>
>    - motion: Accept "Loader" as a community project
>
> This motion is held open until Oct 16th to give everyone a chance to
> participate. We need at least one more response to meet our 50% response
> rate:
>
>    - Bruce Bannerman +1 seconded
>    - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques +1
>    - Landon Blake
>    - Howard Butler
>    - Arnulf Christl +1
>    - Jo Cook
>    - Jody Garnett +1 initial motion
>    - Dimitris Kotzinos
>    - Tom Kralidis
>    - Julien-Samuel Lacroix +1
>    - Mark Lucas
>    - Steve Lime +1
>    - Daniel Morissette +1
>    - Markus Schneider
>    - Cameron Shorter +1
>    - Norman Vine
>    - Frank Warmerdam
>
> Community support:
>
>    - Is welcome!
>
> On Tue, 2 Oct 2018 at 16:45, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I would like to thank Jo and Matt for updating their project in
>> accordance with our community project guidance, and would like to make the
>> following motion:
>>
>>    - motion: Accept "Loader" as a community project
>>
>> The requirements for community projects are:
>>
>>    1. Selection of an open source license if the project hasn't already
>>    done so.
>>    2. Checking your source code headers and history
>>    3. Setup appropriate LICENSE, CONTRIBUTING and README files (for
>>    github projects)
>>
>> This motion is held open until Oct 16th to give everyone a chance to
>> participate:
>>
>>    - Bruce Bannerman
>>    - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
>>    - Landon Blake
>>    - Howard Butler
>>    - Arnulf Christl
>>    - Jo Cook
>>    - Jody Garnett +1 initial motion
>>    - Dimitris Kotzinos
>>    - Tom Kralidis
>>    - Julien-Samuel Lacroix
>>    - Mark Lucas
>>    - Steve Lime
>>    - Daniel Morissette
>>    - Markus Schneider
>>    - Cameron Shorter
>>    - Norman Vine
>>    - Frank Warmerdam
>>
>> Community support:
>>
>>    - Is welcome!
>>
>> --
>> Jody Garnett

*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For urgent
our office on 01372 744009

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.