[Incubator] motion: accept loader as community project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 11:35:45 PDT 2018

For OSGeo communities people can get concerned about conflict of interest
and transparency.

As chair I am happy to trust your professionalism if you want to vote:
- Voting in support +1 (you can always make a note that you work with Matt
if you want to be careful about transparency)
- You can also choose to vote +0, noting your relationship with Matt.

But yeah do not hold back on voting :P