[Incubator] ZOO-Project incubation update for foss4g presentation

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 23:34:35 PDT 2019

Thanks Jody

Dimitris, as discussed back in July 2017 during FOSS4G Europe, i also think
the checklist is complete and you could probably set ZOO-Project incubation
in motion.
Please tell us if something's wrong or missing, so contributors attending
code sprint this saturday may work on it. Thank you.

Best regards,

Nick