[Incubator] ZOO-Project incubation update for foss4g presentation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 11:27:47 PDT 2019

Dimitris/Gerald:

I have a number of presentations on incubation and an AGM committee update
and would like to report any progress on ZOO-Project incubation.

Checking the ZOO-Project Incubation Checklist
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/ZOO-Project_Incubation_Checklist> shows Gerald
making a whole lot of progress in 2015. If you are attending the foss4g
community-sprint I would be happy to help.

   - It looks like the link to http://svn.zoo-project.org/svn/ can be
   replaced with https://github.com/OSGeo/zoo-project

Dimitris the checklist looks quite complete to me, is there anything you
are waiting on before nominating the project?